Strategic advice on content compliance, copyright licensing and contractual issues including:
- Content risk management
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Copyright management and licensing
- Collections policy
- Digital rights and apps
- Venue, exhibition and access agreements
- Short term locum in-house services
- Fair dealing and orphan works
- Key cultural institution applications
- Image licensing
- Interview releases
Expert policy papers, research and submissions to bodies such as the Attorney-General’s Department, Australian Law Reform Commission, and parliamentary committees.
FOR LAWYERS AND LEGAL TEAMS
Lawyers: Need some help on a project? I frequently work with other law practices and inhouse legal teams on projects big and small. I am happy to discuss a range of options for locum or external assistance. Call me if you want to discuss how I can help on your project, or to tell me about what you do – I am always interested in discussing referrals.